First Agony patch adds more checkpoints,
changes difficulty options, buffs stamina and
Madmind Studio has discharged the primary fix for Agony. As indicated by the discharge takes note of, this fix includes more checkpoints, changes the trouble alternatives, essentially buffs stamina, change swimming and decreases the measure of adversaries in different scenes.
Also, this fix decreases the measure of skulls expected to unravel Ishtar’s Room confound, changes the risky sigils in Ice Caves into simpler riddles, the Ifrit soul apple is presently increased quicker, and the perplex around there got streamlined.
As usual, Steam will download this refresh whenever you dispatch its customer (it’s 3.9GB in estimate) and underneath you can locate its total changelog.
Desolation First Patch Release Notes
- The Maze of Madness baffle is discretionary at this point.
- Measure of adversaries in The Pit is diminished.
- Measure of skulls expected to settle Ishtar’s Room astound is diminished.
- Little changes for Dark Forest adversaries experiences.
- Added Torch to Onoskelis Cave territory.
- Measure of adversaries in the Fractal Forest is diminished.
- Measure of adversaries in the Mushroom Mind is diminished.
- Hazardous sigils in Ice Caves are changed into less demanding riddles.
- Included a checkpoint after the main scene in Chart Chase (You never again need to rewatch the principal scene)
- Painting in Chart Chase region changed place, so it’s more clear where to search for it.
- Ifrit soul apple is presently increased speedier, and confound here got streamlined.
- Included a checkpoint in the last section just before meeting with the brute (you never again need to walk long way again)
- Changed trouble choices – Easy Possession is presently initiated on the two challenges, and Checkpoint Destruction is off in both also.
- Stamina got a major buff and a little improve while swimming.